Sunday 27 October 2013

Braids & Twists

 Braids & Twists
Above is my first attempt at doing a french braid. There is also purple ribbon tied into the hair, but because the models hair is also purple it was quite hard to see it! Obviously braids are something that I need to work on, as hair was missing from the braid and the braid itself is really messy. I need to work on getting the same amount of hair into each bit of the braid to create a neater look.





Above are all my attempts at twists. I prefer twists to braiding, especially when the ribbon is incorporated into the hair. Once again i need to work on getting the right amount of hair into each section so that the end result is neater. To create the twist, take two sections of hair and always, always twist it to the right. Then place the right twist over the left. Repeat this until you are left with a full twist. Because the models hair was shorter I had to create smaller twists. If the hair was longer the twist could have been taken around the back of the head for a fuller look.

No comments:

Post a Comment